At the end of the program, graduates with B.Sc. in Mathematics are able to:
1. Explain mathematical theory (pure, applied and statistics) which includes mathematical arguments, proofs and abstract concepts.
2. Perform mathematical computation, apply mathematics software and formulate real world problems as mathematical models.
3. Conduct professional activities with good social skills, and demonstrate sense of responsibility in society.
4. Practice characteristics associated with professionalism and ethical responsibility in the field of mathematics.
5. Communicate using critical thinking with effective, accurate and relevant concepts.
6. Analyse and assess problems, and develop strategies to obtain solutions.
7. Engage in life-long learning to advance knowledge and applications of mathematics.
8. Apply managerial and entrepreneurial skills to manage resources needed to complete a task.
Semester I : September
Semester II : February
Deadline for Malaysian applicants : April for Semester I intake
Deadline for International applicants : June for Semester I intake and November for Semester II intake