To produce graduates in the field of Environmental Science and Management who:
1. Possess wide knowledge in the field of Environmental Science and Management.
2. Are able to apply the technology learned and to use scientific equipment appropriately.
3. Are able to carry out responsibility to improve society’s knowledge, awareness and necessities.
4. Possess positive values and attitude in solving environment-related problems and able to show conduct themselves responsibly, ethically and professionally.
5. Are able to communicate efficiently via verbal or writing and function as a responsible team player.
6. Possess skills in problem solving and analysis.
7. Possess skills in information management and knowledge advancement that lead to self-efficacy development.
8. Are able to further studies to higher levels in any field of Environmental Science and Management.
At the end of the programme, the graduates with a BSc in Environmental Management degree are able to:
1. Master the knowledge of environmental science through understanding of the concepts and principles in various environmental issues.
2. Adopt a systematic and evidence-based approach development related to environment.
3. Conduct themselves responsibility towards society in a transparent manner to increase knowledge and awareness related to environmental issues and able to appreciate inter-socio and cultural differences.
4. Apply professionalism and ethics when conducting scientific work.
5. Communicate and convey information clearly and effectively in verbal and written forms, and also be a responsible and productive team player or team leader with good interpersonal skills.
6. Utilise, apply and adopt scientific methods in problem solving, in par with the demands of industries and society.
7. Use skills in information management, active in self-improvement for lifelong learning to execute research projects.
8. Apply entrepreneurship management skill to conduct projects with effective time management and available resources.
1. Environmental scientist
2. Environmental consultant
3. Safety, Health and Environmental Officer
4. Environmental Auditor
5. Environmental and Health Enforcer
6. Project Environmental Assistance
7. Environmental Energy Related Officer
Semester I : September
Semester II : February
Deadline for Malaysian applicants : April for Semester I intake
Deadline for International applicants : June for Semester I intake and November for Semester II intake