At the end of the program, graduates with a Bachelor of Science in Applied Chemistry are able to:
1. Master knowledge related to the field of chemistry.
2. Perform chemistry laboratory procedures, to solve problems, to record and to analyze data and to present experimental results effectively.
3. Demonstrate social expertise for environmental sustainable development in the practice of chemistry
and management of the flow activities and tasks with the highest sense of responsibility.
4. Practice ethical values and professionalism in chemistry practice and to prioritize the importance of client, field of work and society.
5. Communicate effectively and confidently, both orally and in writing and to be able to work independently and in group and as a leader.
6. Use scientific expertise in the practice of chemistry and problem solving in all the tasks given effectively.
7. Plan research projects using information technology in the practice of chemistry, time and resource management efficiently.
8. Use entrepreneurship expertise and efficient management skills in implementing chemistry research projects.
Semester I : September
Semester II : February
Deadline for Malaysian applicants : April for Semester I intake
Deadline for International applicants : June for Semester I intake and November for Semester II intake