At the end of the program, graduates with B.Sc. in Actuarial Science are able to:
1. Explain the principles and concepts of actuarial science, finance, statistics and mathematics.
2. Apply actuarial science, finance, statistics and mathematics concepts to solve real-world problems.
3. Conduct professional activities with good social skills and demonstrate a sense of responsibility.
4. Practice characteristics associated with professionalism and ethical responsibility in analyzing real life phenomena.
5. Communicate using critical thinking with effective, accurate and relevant concepts, and exhibit team work and leadership skills.
6. Convert problems into mathematical and statistical models, and develop scientific strategies to obtain solutions;
7. Engage in life-long learning to advance knowledge and applications of actuarial science, finance, statistics and mathematics;
8. Apply managerial and entrepreneurial skills to manage resources needed to complete a task.
Semester I : September
Semester II : February
Deadline for Malaysian applicants : April for Semester I intake
Deadline for International applicants : June for Semester I intake and November for Semester II intake