At the end of the BSc in Microbiology Program, graduates are able to:
1. Show skills in information management and entrepreneurship that are overall efficient and effective, specifically in Microbiology.
2. Possess knowledge related to Microbiology.
3. Apply technical and practical skills required in Microbiology.
4. Show ability to execute responsibilities to interested parties in industries, and value the natural environment and sustainability of natural resources, which will allow their utilisation and development in parallel with transparent social responsibilities.
5. Show levels of professionalism that are required, and demonstrate commitment to ethical practices in the execution of all Microbiology matters.
6. Give clear, acceptable and professional suggestions or recommendations, in all forms of communication, able to work individually, in groups or as leaders in projects and activities related to Microbiology.
7. Analyse issues for evaluation of strategic choices, able to make decision with supporting evidences and to give good evaluation for solutions with knowledge in Microbiology.
8. Show information and management skills and life-long learning, specifically in Microbiology.