At the end of the Degree of Bachelor of Science (Materials Science) program, graduates are able to:
1. Demonstrate proficiency in the basic knowledge in Materials Science and latest technology.
2. Demonstrate practical skills in Materials Science and connecting experimental results to related
Materials Science concepts.
3. Demonstrate skills and social responsibility in practicing Materials Science.
4. Practicing ethical value and professionalism as a Materials Science expert.
5. Demonstrate communication, leadership and team work skills particularly in relating scientific and technical information through both written and oral presentations.
6. Applying scientific skills in problem solving related to Materials Science.
7. Engage in life-long learning to improve knowledge and applications.
8. Apply Materials Science experience and knowledge to explore opportunities in entrepreneurship world.