At the end of the program, the graduate with a B.Sc. (Geography) degree are able to:
1. Master the concepts and knowledge in the field of geography to ensure the knowledge will benefit the universal development of human life.
2. Practise the methodological and technical skills in geography in order to enhance the marketability of graduates.
3. Apply effectively the interpersonal skills and to implement the responsibilities to the society and stakeholders.
4. Practice work ethics centred on responsibility, competency and professionalism.
5. Offer solutions through writing, oral communication and team work while demonstrating leadership ability.
6. Utilize the problem solving skills by applying and adapting scientific methods in geography, to assist the evaluation of development issues in line with national needs.
7. Employ skills in ICT, GIS and Remote Sensing as the platform in helping lifelong learning process.
8. Practice management and entrepreneurial skills.