At the end of the programme, the graduates with a BSc in Environmental Management degree are able to:
1. Master the knowledge of environmental science through understanding of the concepts and principles in various environmental issues.
2. Adopt a systematic and evidence-based approach development related to environment.
3. Conduct themselves responsibility towards society in a transparent manner to increase knowledge and awareness related to environmental issues and able to appreciate inter-socio and cultural differences.
4. Apply professionalism and ethics when conducting scientific work.
5. Communicate and convey information clearly and effectively in verbal and written forms, and also be a responsible and productive team player or team leader with good interpersonal skills.
6. Utilise, apply and adopt scientific methods in problem solving, in par with the demands of industries and society.
7. Use skills in information management, active in self-improvement for lifelong learning to execute research projects.
8. Apply entrepreneurship management skill to conduct projects with effective time management and available resources.