At the end of the program, graduates with B.Sc. in Applied Mathematics are able to:
1. Explain the principles and concepts of mathematics and it applications;
2. Apply the mathematical principles in solving real world problems;
3. Conduct professional activities with good social skill and demonstrate a sense of responsibility;
4. Practice characteristics associated with professionalism and ethical responsibility in the filled of mathematical applications.
5. Communicate using critical thinking with effective, accurate and relevant concepts.
6. Convert problems into mathematical models, and develop scientific strategies to obtain solutions.
7. Engage in life-long learning to advance knowledge and applications of mathematics.
8. Apply managerial and entrepreneurial skills to manage resources needed to complete a task.