At the end of BSc Biotechnology programme, graduates with BSc in Biotechnology are able to:
1. Apply knowledge through understanding concepts and biological principles in biotechnology practices.
2. Apply practical,safe and efficient approaches in the practise of biotechnology in the laboratory and workplace, as well as able to analyse issues and evaluate accurate resource applications.
3. Evaluate the need of environmental development in biotechnology practice, the importance of responsibility and interpersonal relationship between society and culture.
4. Exhibit the importance of ethics and professional needs in practising biotechnology.
5. Communicate clearly and effectively in both oral and written works, especially when cooperating in groups whilst showing responsible and productive interpersonal skills.
6. Use, apply and practice scientific methods in practising biotechnology, including appreciating the need for self evaluation and improvement to meet industrial and societal demands.
7. Plan and to execute research projects with effective time management and efficient resource usage.
8. Exhibit effective management and entrepreneurship skills.