At the end of the B.Sc in Bioinformatics programme, graduates are able to:
1. Attain good knowledge of Bioinformatics concepts and aspects related to the use and management of information.
2. Devise and implement Bioinformatics-based projects using suitable technical skills, to ensure a practical and efficient execution.
3. Discharge their responsibility to the development and the management of information technology related to biological data for the interest of the industry and public.
4. Consider the use and management of biological data, in terms of sustainability, professionalism and ethical responsibility, while applying their bioinformatics skills and expertise.
5. Communicate information and ideas clearly and effectively, either orally, written or using multimedia and information technologies, as well as being a responsible and productive team member and group leader.
6. Analyse problems with critical thinking so as to evaluate strategic choices, plus able to make scientifically based decisions.
7. Identify requirements for self-improvement and information technology in one’s profession,
8. Use their entrepreneurial and managerial skills for project implementation or vocation, with efficient use of resources and time.