At the end of this program, the Bachelor of Science in Science and Technology Studies are able to:
1. Apply relevant knowledge of science and technology studies in both theoretical and practical levels in encountering various dimensions of individual, organizational and social lives.
2. Use practical and technical methods in the field of science and technology studies to address issues and problems in science and technology.
3. Show social skills and responsibility in elucidating the impacts of science and technology to society.
4. Apply high standard of professionalism, values, attitudes and ethics in dealing with issues and problems impinging science, technology and society.
5. Be able to communicate effectively in highlighting issues and problems in science and technology to various stakeholders in society.
6. Employ critical thinking and scientific methods in analyzing issues and problems in science, technology and society.
7. Apply information management skill and able to lifelong learning by acquiring new knowledge on the relationship between science, technology and society.
8. Demonstrate the managerial and entrepreneurial skills in undertaking science, technology and society programmes and projects.